Manhattan Review, India offers proven reading tips that promise 100 per cent score improvement. But, conditions apply where the benefits are plenty. The trainers give the student’s useful short cut method to identify right vocabulary. The curricula is updated regularly with resourceful information so as to make IELTS test-prep easy. The course material is from Cambridge (University): The Official Guide to IELTS (with answers).
Reading Tips offer Big Success Ratio
Reading supplementary course ware is recommended for a successful big score in IELTS. The training that is provided in ecological classrooms involves reading tips, which add value to test preparation. They are shared during brainstorming sessions so as to make the student’s understand how important is a good vocabulary count for a meaningful sentence formation. The reading tips below answer the solutions to every question.
- IELTS Reading should begin from 3 months before the test
- A regular visit to the library helps a lot
- Broad based information is offered in reading several books
- Answer to improvement in grammar is reading and more reading
- Reading forms the backbone of IELTS examination
IELTS Reading Tips: how to improve your score
- Practice reading on the move (use notepad in mobile, laptop or notebook)
- Practice listening to several native English conversations
- Practice taking down the notes and keep on reading them
- Practice reading with expressions
- Practice vocabulary building with native speakers
- Vocabulary and grammar to be given first preference in reading
- Read English grammar thoroughly
- It is very helpful on how to understand the formation of a complete sentence
- Read to understand English better
- Proofread essays after their completion.
Manhattan Review offers comprehensive test-prep and Admissions counseling programs for GMAT, GRE, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, PTE . Go through our website http://www.manhattanreviewindia.com to see the latest updates.