How to manage GMAT Preparation while busy with work schedules?
Category : GMAT
For a professional with a busy work schedule, the strategies to manage GMAT test preparation are given below:
- Make an applicable planning that would be easy to follow.
- Pick out your weaknesses and spare more time on them.
- Take the help of your friends or colleagues.
- Come early to office and finish off certain portions of the GMAT curricula (could be one or two hours). Similarly, you may stay late and do the same.
- A library or a coffee shop, if not your friends or the privacy of your room are the best places to put to test your time management skills to work.
- Even when you are on your treadmill you can use your ipod to improve your English pronunciation or spend useful time listening to correct grammatical conversation and accelerated vocabulary.
- At lunch breaks or at dinner time: finish the meal early. Use the the precious little time that you gain for GMAT preparation.
- When you are travelling in a train or subway to office, you can add several hours of study for the examination.
- Avoid checking emails and playing your favorite video game. The same time can be used to accommodate Practice Questions.
- Sacrifice Television time or News hour.
- Master question types with time alloted separately (early mornings or late nights as per personal preferences) for Practice Drills and Mock Tests.
- Keep in mind a big score. Word towards it positively.
- Look for a weekend study group. Brainstorming sessions add big value to GMAT test preparation.
- Do not try unknown or unsuccessful strategies.
- Don’t look at your past setbacks. Look ahead for future desires.
Manhattan Review offers comprehensive test-prep and Admissions counseling programs for GMAT, GRE, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, PTE . Go through our website http://www.manhattanreviewindia.com to see the latest updates.