Category : Useful Info
- Stick to regular schedule, but organize food habits.
2. Regular milk and fruit eating is essential.
3. It is good to keep junk food away.
4. Eat brain food more: vegetables, greens, such as salads.
5. Eggs, fish and meat in equal quantities for non-vegetarians.
6. Drinking plenty of water in regular intervals.
7. Vitamins and food supplements can play an important role.
8. Plenty of tea or coffee or fruit juice and milk shakes.
9. Eating in two or three gaps is highly recommended.
10. A meal should be small and well balanced.
11. A heavy stomach is bad on the brain cells.
12.Simple recipes keep you healthy and fit during examinations.
13. Anti-oxidants, including green tea, lemon juice, honey and warm water help a lot.
14. Never skip your meals, especially breakfast.
15.Abstain from excess alcohol and smoke less.
Manhattan Review offers comprehensive test-prep and Admissions counseling programs for GMAT, GRE, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, PTE . Go through our website http://www.manhattanreviewindia.com to see the latest updates.